How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information from you directly by telephone, facsimile, email, post, Facebook or via our website.
We may collect your personal information in a range of ways, including but not limited to:
- Directly from you (such as when you interact with us in writing, electronically or via telephone);
- when you visit our website (including when you submit a ‘Free Solar Quote’ form or ‘Contact Us Form’);
- when you participate in our events or promotions;
- when we supply products or services to you;
- from third parties such as our related entities, business partners, credit reporting bodies, wholesale or other customers, or your representatives; and
- from public sources of information such as marketing and similar lists which are legally acquired by us.
How is personal information used?
- We will use your personal information only for the main business purposes for which it was collected.We do not sell, rent, trade or disclose your personal or business information to any other party.
- The personal or business information Premium Solar Solutions collects may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, these include:
- Provide you with the Solar and energy related services and promotions for associated offers which may be of value to you;
- Gain a better understanding of your electricity needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- Processing your orders or applications
- Providing you with products and/or services requested;
- Billing you or administering your account
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care activities;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
How can we be contacted?
You can make any requests relating to your personal information held by us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.